Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position  : .Net Developer
Location : Nashville, TN
Duration : 1 year+ Contract
Interview: Phone Interview
They will hire if we get a good candidate- nothing over 37/hr

5+ years of programming experience.
Experience with C#, Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, JavaScript, SQL Server 2008,
T-SQL, and Crystal Reports.
Experience with HTML / XHTML and CSS.
Experience with object oriented design and methodologies. Experience
working with relational databases and using a data driven design.
Experience working with source code control, production control and issue
tracking systems.
Ability to provide production support 24/7 to the web system.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115