* *

*We found your profile on Corp-Corp/Dice and would like to discuss a
requirement we have with you. The requirement is urgent and we hope to
organize the interviews for suitable resources ASAP.*

* *

*Job Title           Linux Engineer  ( Not Admin)*

*Location          San Jose, CA*

*Duration          Long Term Contract*

*Job Description: *

* *

*Primary Skill   **Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, etc*

* *

**   Has previous production site experience as an Operations Engineer*

**   Has strong Linux administration skills*

**   (Optional) Has experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS,

**   Has knowledge of monitoring (Nagios, CloudWatch, Munin, Splunk) and
configuration management (Chef, Puppet) tools*

**   Can demonstrate Apache, Tomcat expertise*

**   Has expertise in TCP/IP, especially the HTTP, DNS & SSH protocols*

**   Uses Git or SVN*

**   Knows a scripting language or two: Shell, Python or Ruby*

* *

*Bonus points if you:*

* *

**   Have experience in MySQL administration and/or with MySQL replication*

**   Have experience with Fabric*

**   Understand Hive, Hadoop & Map/Reduce*

**   Have experience with Maven and/or Apache Buildr*

**   Have Switch, Router, and Firewall experience*

**   Can read/write Ruby*

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mike Anderson*