*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: Java Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6-11+ Months Contract

Successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in Java/J2EE development
including the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
or related discipline.
• Minimum of five (5) years of system design.
• Two (2) years of Hibernate, Icefaces/JSF, Spring, PL/SQL, SQL, Eclipse,
Unix and JDBC experience.
• Contractor will participate in the ongoing development and support of a
key strategic application.  This is a J2EEapplication used throughout our
field locations.  It is mission critical to our operations.
• Contractor will be asked to participate (under the direction of an FTE)
in the design, development, testing and support processes.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• The candidate must demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to work
in dependently at times.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC