*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*
Job title: Business Analyst with CMS
Location:Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 3-6+Months Contract*

*Must have CMS Exp   ( Content Management System )*

*Skill and Role Summary:
Ability to create Functional specification documents based on existing site
functionality as well as through requirement sessions with client teams.
Knowledge of CMS constructs and capability to understand and develop
workflows, template strategy and content strategy documents (with CMS Lead

Main duties and responsibilities:
Working with CMS Lead and clients to understand current state functionality
and future state workflows and CMS usage needs

CMS experience, Functional Specification Documentation, Client facing

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com