Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at,and mark CC to my Gmail ID

*SAP ABAP (HCM Module)
Location: Denver CO
2 -3 months with possibility of extension.*

*4-5 positions*

*Required Skills:*
Minimum of 7 years SAP ABAP Development experience
Data extraction and conversion experience
Must have SAP Process Integration experience
Experience with IDOC development
Good communication/documentation skills
Proficient with Development within the SAP ABAP HCM module

*Position Description:*
The Senior ABAP Developer will be responsible for working within a team and
project environment, reporting to a lead developer, and producing high
quality work according to the
project schedule. He or she must communicate regularly the status and
estimated completion times and detailed project plans of assigned units of
work.  The candidate must consistently produce development work and
documentation of the highest quality.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*
Direct: 203-652-1444*115