please send me resumes at

Oracle ETL Developer

6 Months C2H

Trenton, NJ

Phone then F2F or Just F2F

We are probably looking to be around a rate of $40/hr. They are really looking
for a rockstar for this role. Below is some additional information about the
position. Let me know if you have questions. Also, this position will most
likely roll permanent at some point.

Feedback from the Hiring Manager: Informatica/Data Junction developers is not
where we want to go. These are typically developers that use these tools as
their primary way of performing ETL.  We are looking for more rounded
individuals that can use multiple programming languages as well as data tools
in order to perform ETL operations. This team works in a very structured
environment and is only interested in candidates that come from structured
environments. The consultant will not be taking the project from start to

This position requires very strong Unix/Linux/Perl and Oracle. -  They are not
a Windows shop

5-7 years of Data Warehouse

Expert Oracle Database experience

Strong database query and performance tuning

Strong experience with Unix, Linux - The client uses Unix/Linux it 100% in this

Expert knowledge and familiarity with ETL technologies (Extract, Transform,
Load), working with Data Warehouse

Strong database query and performance tuning abilities

Must possess advanced PL/SQL programming skills

Must have expert Perl and Shell

Good experience in analyzing and validating large volumes of data from
different systems

3+ years experience creating custom ETL solutions

Must have experience working with multiple programming languages

Design and implement ETL systems ensuring proper database architectures, coding
standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.

Ensure data standards are reused and enforced across all data-driven

Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues and works to
ensure data consistency and integrity

Identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement new tools and methodologies to
optimize ETL processes

Create integration strategies and methods, which improve system performance,
monitoring, and future scalability and high availability

Interface with the business to describe the data and its relationships

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463