Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*Position  : Java Developers
Location : St. Petersburg, FL
Duration : 5+ months*
The Candidates we have been seeing have had little to none *production
support (Must have L1/ L2/L3 support – they must have this*.  Please send
only the best Resumes along with contact information so we can contact them
immediately and get them submitted. Hiring Manager is reviewing resumes
now, so we only need to find the best Candidates to get them into the
Interviewing Process. – Thank you

*Must haves:*
4.5+ yrs of extensive experience on development and production support
(Must have L1/ L2/L3 support exposure). Should have exposure on doing
production support to large scale applications.
Experience on Java, J2EE and related technologies. Core skills includes,
Java, SQL, Unix and Sybase.
Excellent written and communication skills. Need to interact with
technical, business and end users.
Exposure to Python – Good to have.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115