Hi Partner,

Please check with below requirement and send me suitable resume to *
ste...@primesoftinc.com* <nel...@primesoftinc.com>
*Job Title:* QA Lead
*Duration:*6-12 months
*Location*:Columbus, OH
*Rate: *DOE $/hr on C2C* *

*Job Description:-
*candidates will have at least 8-10 years of strong Quality Assurance
testing experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong scripting knowledge as well as
familiarity with JCL.
Experience with Automation development, Quality Center, QTP, SQL, VBScript,
Ruby, Cucumber and some mainframe background.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Direct Ph #:732-546-3726

15 Corp Place South,Suite # 416
Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA