*Hi Business Partners,*

*                                   Please go through the job requirement
and let me know if you have any consultant, please share the updated
profiles with contact details to srika...@sriventech.com.*

*Title                      :  Java/J2EE Developer*

*Location                :  Charlotte, NC (or) Chicago, IL*

*Duration               :  Long Term*

*Exp Level             : 3-5 Yrs*

*No. Of Positions   : 3*

*Note: *

* *

*1.       1.   **we are fine with OPT Consultants (But need Genuine
Experience). *

*2.        2.  **VISA Copy Must.*

*3.         3. **SKYPE ID Must.*

*4.       **4.   Driving Licenses Copy Must*

* *

*Technical Skills :*

* *

•        *Ability to analyze business/technical data and develop solutions.
*

•        *Understanding of a wide range of operating systems, databases,
web server and application server platforms (e.g. UNIX, Windows Server, SQL
Server, iPlanet, SunOne, JBuilder, Eclipse, etc.). *

·         *The self-service application is integrated with many different
off-the-shelf and custom products on various client implementations. *

•        *Familiarity with web development tools and technologies in
general (e.g. XML, HTML, J2EE, etc.) *

•        *Java and J2EE technologies, preferably in application development
and with coding ability – at least 5 years. *

•        *Oracle database – at least 5 years *

•        *Experience in Unix/Linux *

•        *Experience with source control software, such as Subversion. *

•        *Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills. *

•        *Knowledge of Web Services**.*

* *

*Thanks&Regards,*

* *