Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Sharepoint Developer  position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Secaucus, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months

Should have Relevant 5+ yrs of experience in Sharepoint 2007 and 2010
Good Hands on experience on SQL Server and .Net application development.
Develop reusable SharePoint components
Ensure code and design meets specifications, quality and security standards,
and is maintainable
Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting SharePoint 2010
Developing and Customizing Applications for Microsoft SharePoint 2010

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.