Hi Partner,

Please check with below requirement and send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com <nel...@primesoftinc.com>
Job Title: Sr. ETL Developer
Duration:6 +months
Location:Miami, FL
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C.

Job Description:-

   - Individual with architecture knowledge across multiple ETL
   technologies, including most recent versions of oracle Warehouse Builder
   and PL/SQL.
   - Knowledge of and trouble-shooting source to target mapping, ETL
   problems are corrective actions particularly for financial/insurance.
   - Individual with hands on developer high level skills as well as high
   order communication and persuasive skills.
   - Strong background in working on application re-engineering and
   transformation and business intelligence application platforms required.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification