Please check with below requirement and send me suitable resume to
Job Title: *Web Sphere Portal Architect (Development) *
Duration: 6 +months
Location: Newark, NJ
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C.
- 8-10 years of IT experience working with Java/J2ee technologies
- At least 4 years of recent Websphere Portal Development experience
(Preferred versions 6.1 and 7.0) using JSR 286 Development
- 4 years experience with Websphere Portal configuration (Security,
Personalization Rules, Dyna caching, Portal Service etc).
- 1-2 years of experience integrating TAM/TIM with Websphere Portal
- Experience integrating with WCM both out of the box as well as
leveraging WCM API.
- Candidate must have been an architect in at least 2-3 full large scale
Websphere Portal projects and must have overseen all phases (Inception to
- Experience with Data Power, ILOG and Websphere Process server would be
- Websphere Portal Development Certification is preferred.
- Health Insurance Experience is a plus
- Provide a vision and lead the development team (Onsite/offshore)
- Responsible for solution assurance and designing the end product.
- Well versed in using RSA, Visio to depict logical/physical
architecture diagrams, depicting blue prints, Sequence, Class diagrams
- Write Macro and Micro level design documents and take responsibility
of the solution.
- Enforce best practices, design patterns and define standards.
- Perform code reviews and mentor team members to ensure quality
- Interface with Business analysts and align with Project Manager to
ensure timely delivery.
- This is a hands on role leading Portal Development Activities (60%
Architect responsibilities 40% POC and hands on responsibilities)
- Work closely with onsite and offshore vendors to enforce standards and
*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
Reference # 1 Name:
Reference # 2 Name:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at