Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*Please let me know if you have any consultants for this with excellent

*Java Developer*

*Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL*

*1 year contract*

*DL: Best on C2C*

***Start: ASAP*

*Must haves:*

9+ years of exp as a java developer

*E-commerce exp.*

JSP (java server pages)

Spring or Hibernate/Struts

Understanding of service oriented software architecture and design issues

ADF experience (very niche skill but would be awesome if they had it)

As a Senior Developer you will be designing, coding, testing and supporting
a Java 2EE based massively scalable, high performance, multi-tenant,
international e-commerce application. Your responsibilities include the
design and development of e-commerce solutions using Java, J2EE,
JSP/Servlet, Spring, Struts, XML, XSL, SQL, jQuery, and other web
technologies. You will drive innovation and new ideas throughout the
delivery teams and analyze business requirements and subsequent creation of
high level technical design documents and technical specifications.
Additionally you will work with other internal IT teams to complete project
activates, such as infrastructure, architecture, operations, and database
teams; help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that
can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.

Best Regards,
Chris Brown
Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave •K Unit
Norwalk, CT•06850
Office: 203-652-1444*115

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.