Please find the specs of the requirement below, do send me profiles to *
Job Text (skill level) : Principal Consultant
Role Description : Benefits Consultant
Planned Start Date : November 12, 2012, Start Date Flexible
Planned End Date : January 31, 2013
Remote possible : No
Role Location : Denver, Colorado, United States
Customer Industry : MINING
Scope of Tasks:
Benefits consultant to drive the resolution of the US Benefits
- 401(k) plan configuration changes, manual corrections and reconciliation
- FSA deduction corrections and reconciliation
- Legacy Fund deduction corrections and reconciliation
- 401(k) loan deduction corrections and reconciliation
- Open enrollment data auditing and updates
- Open enrollment file feeds to vendors
- Reclassification of funds for over-limit life insurance deductions
- Domestic partner reimbursements
- Testing of W2 health care expense reporting
• Post go live production support experience • Ability to quickly assess
problems, identifying the root cause of the issue • Clear client focus-
Ability to work under pressure.
Strong communication and documentation skills.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at