Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at Mark cc to my Gmail Id <>

Position  : ETL Datastage Developer
Location : Naperville,IL
Duration : 6 Months contract + Extension

Phone then F2F

*Technical Skills*
Required skills 5+ years experience:
Working knowledge of Oracle versions 9i, 10G and/or SQL Server 2008 with
respect to
building writing advance SQL queries and data extract routines.
Extensive experience with building Historical and Daily Incremental ETL
load processes
in a large terabyte database environment.
Expert knowledge in development of Server and Parallel processing jobs.
LINUX and UNIX Bourne and Korn shell scripting
Experience with Toad, SQL plus and advance performance tuning tools

Direct: 203-652-1454*115