*Greetings from Robert,*

Job title: Tibco Developer

Location: Fort Wayne, IN

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Rate: $52/hr on C2C*

Experience in Insurance Domain, Should have good hands on experience on
Business Works 5.X and TIBCO EMS.

Should have worked on at least one DB  with hands on   PLSQL , Procedures,

*Nature of responsibilities*: This resource will be involved in both
development and production support kind of work

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*