Hi Partner,
Please find below our requirement and Kindly send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com <nel...@primesoftinc.com>

Job Title: Sybase DBA
Location: NYC, NY.
Duration: 15 Months Contract
Rate: DOE $/hr.

*Job Description:*

The DBA is responsible for the design and implementation to horizontally
scale our environments.

   The role includes the development and design of database strategies,
   monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, and planning
   for future expansion requirements.

   They also plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard
   the database.

   Work directly with the Development and Production Support teams

   Configure and support Sybase replication for future growth

   Deploy, configure, and monitor numerous database instances

   Assist and review designs and optimization strategies of the database

   Administer and support a stable, reliable, and recoverable database

   Design the next generation of database infrastructure to meet the
   growing need

   Work closely with key contributors to support new features and services

   Plan for database capacity limits and anticipate future database
   infrastructure needs

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Direct Ph #:732-546-3726

15 Corp Place South,Suite # 416
Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA