Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at MI mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: MDM Solution Architect *
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:*
*Solutions **Architecture* candidates should be experienced in leveraging
enterprise architecture blueprints to define and deliver end-to-end
solutions to meet specific customer needs. The Solution Architect must have
both a broad and deep understand of multiple architecture disciplines in
order to provide vision and lead the technical team through the project
life cycle. Desired areas of expertise include but are not limited to *MDM,
data integration, SOA, data architecture,** data warehousing, etc.*

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*