Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position : Perl Developer
Location: ST,LOUIS.MO
Duration: 1+ year Contract

5-7 years of experience working as a Perl Developer and Perl Scripting
Working knowledge of Unix environments
Experience working with SOAP/XML based HTTP's API integration
Experience working in an enterprise environment

*Experience with Oracle environments such as Oracle Webcenter Suite, Oracle
SOA platform, Oracle service bus (OSB)

*Our client is looking to add 3 Perl/Java developers to his team to
increase bandwidth for a short-term production project. The client just
finished the design of the project and these 3 developers will come in and
assist with development of accelerated code delivery and deflex fixes. The
technologies that will be used on a daily basis are Java, Perl, Unix and
SOAP/XML. On a day to day basis this position will primarily consist of
Perl scripting/coding for testing, some Java development and the rest misc.

Direct: 203-652-1454*115