We have a hot opening for.......

Business object Consultant with ColdFusion

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Length: 12 Months

Skills Required:

*       BOXi Designer

*       exposed BOxi  Administration

*       Cognos query package

*       Fuse box Framework

*       ColdFusion 8

*       DB2 9.x

*       UNIX

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> vi...@gainam.net  I  <mailto:vipulj...@yahoo.com>
vipulj...@yahoo.com I

Linked In: <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vipul-jeff/10/13/787>