Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: Senior Core Java Web UI Developer (GWT & SWING) *
*Location: Downtown NYC*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*
*Skills Need: *
•   Must have *10+ Yrs* of experience in Java technology.
•   Must have *3+ years *should be in *Web/UI development*
•   Must have extensive experience developing significant developing *Web
Based UI applications utilizing GWT & SWING.*
•   Must have  Recent Financial Experience

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*