Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at FL mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: .NET Developer*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL **(Local Candidates Preferred)*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*
• Candidate should have *6+ years* of experience in developing *GUI*
applications
for the Windows environment in *Visual C# *programming language using *Visual
Studio* *.Net platform.*
• Experience with client/server applications design and development,
network programming, windows sockets, Sybase Mobilink database
synchronization technologies, Sybase Afaria software distribution solutions
is required.
• Experience in Stand alone applications development using Windows
Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a plus.
• Should be able to make Architectural decisions and also should be able to
find solutions by personal research.
• Having programming experience with Oracle database, PL/SQL development,
working knowledge of Mercury Quality Center (I), Unit testing (E), Agile
Development methodologies (I) and the ability and flexibility to work on
multiple projects simultaneously is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*