Hi Partner,
Please find below our requirement and Kindly send me suitable resume to *
ste...@primesoftinc.com* <ste...@primesoftinc.com>

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months  Contract
Rate: DOE $/hr.
*Local Candidates only.*

*Qualifications and Education Requirements:*

   Candidates need production oracle DBA experience AND some SQL Server
   experience as well.

   Perform database backups and other DBMS maintenance jobs.

   Maintain a recorded log of these scheduled jobs

   Ability to execute database scripts (ddl /dml) as part of planned

   Perform database restores in support of development testing efforts.

   Identify performance issues and escalate to Operations manager/ GC
   Database engineering.

   Recover and restart failed jobs as directed by Operations manager.

   Provide weekend coverage on a rotation in support of project

   Record database / file system growth trends to assist with capacity

   Use monitoring tools (Grid Control / Microsoft MOM) to identify database

 *Strong communication skills required for this role.*

   Experience with MS SQL SERVER 2005/2008

   Familiarity with DDL DML syntax, reading T-SQL, stored procedures.

   Execute Microsoft SQL profiler in support of performance tuning efforts.

   Monitoring, stopping and starting replication services as required.

   SQL 2008 Cluster management, switchover and service mgmt on a cluster

   Apply Microsoft SQL Server patches as needed to address operational

   Work with Microsoft support to log incidents and escalate issues to
   Operations manager, GC Engineering and GC Database Engineering team.

   Experience with Oracle 10g / 11GR2

   Familiarity with DDL DML syntax, and reading PLSQL, stored procedures.

   Schedule DBMS jobs, restart failed jobs, and execute queries and data

   Leverage tools such as sqltrace, TKprof, AWR, ADDM,OEM to identify
   performance issues.

   Familiar with Unix shell scripting, awk, bash skills needed to restart
   database maintenance tasks.

   Fluent database backup skills specifically RMAN (required) Data pump,
   import and export.

   Perform database cloning into non production environments.

   Familiar with Oracle Data guard and Golden Gate services a plus.

   Implement/test disaster recovery solutions, database upgrades and
   exploitation of new DBMS features.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name as per SSN :
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Direct Ph #:732-546-3726

15 Corp Place South,Suite # 416
Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA