Hi Partner,
Please find below our requirement and Kindly send me suitable resume to *
ste...@primesoftinc.com* <ste...@primesoftinc.com>

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months  Contract
Rate: DOE $/hr.
*Local Candidates only.*

*Qualifications and Education Requirements:*

   -

   Candidates need production oracle DBA experience AND some SQL Server
   experience as well.
   -

   Perform database backups and other DBMS maintenance jobs.
   -

   Maintain a recorded log of these scheduled jobs
   -

   Ability to execute database scripts (ddl /dml) as part of planned
   deployments.
   -

   Perform database restores in support of development testing efforts.
   -

   Identify performance issues and escalate to Operations manager/ GC
   Database engineering.
   -

   Recover and restart failed jobs as directed by Operations manager.
   -

   Provide weekend coverage on a rotation in support of project
   implementations.
   -

   Record database / file system growth trends to assist with capacity
   planning.
   -

   Use monitoring tools (Grid Control / Microsoft MOM) to identify database
   issues.

 *Strong communication skills required for this role.*

   -

   Experience with MS SQL SERVER 2005/2008
   -

   Familiarity with DDL DML syntax, reading T-SQL, stored procedures.
   -

   Execute Microsoft SQL profiler in support of performance tuning efforts.
   -

   Monitoring, stopping and starting replication services as required.
   -

   SQL 2008 Cluster management, switchover and service mgmt on a cluster
   node.
   -

   Apply Microsoft SQL Server patches as needed to address operational
   issues.
   -

   Work with Microsoft support to log incidents and escalate issues to
   Operations manager, GC Engineering and GC Database Engineering team.
   -

   Experience with Oracle 10g / 11GR2
   -

   Familiarity with DDL DML syntax, and reading PLSQL, stored procedures.
   -

   Schedule DBMS jobs, restart failed jobs, and execute queries and data
   fixes.
   -

   Leverage tools such as sqltrace, TKprof, AWR, ADDM,OEM to identify
   performance issues.
   -

   Familiar with Unix shell scripting, awk, bash skills needed to restart
   database maintenance tasks.
   -

   Fluent database backup skills specifically RMAN (required) Data pump,
   import and export.
   -

   Perform database cloning into non production environments.
   -

   Familiar with Oracle Data guard and Golden Gate services a plus.
   -

   Implement/test disaster recovery solutions, database upgrades and
   exploitation of new DBMS features.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...*
Candidate full Name as per SSN :
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Rate:
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

--
STEVEN
IT-Recruiter

PRIMESOFT INC.,