Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at TX mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: PeopleSoft Absence Management Lead(Functional)*

*Location: Arlington, TX*

*Duration: 5 months*

*Job Description:*

Strong *PeopleSoft Absence Management Lead *for *v9.1 implementation* to
finalize ABM setup, lead testing efforts and provide go-live support; v9.1
experience required; Higher Ed experience preferred.

*Thanks & Regards....*

*
*

*Umendar*