We have a hot opening for.......

Crystal Reports developer

Location: Marlton, NJ (Face 2 Face Required...)

Length: 6+ Months

Required Skills:

*      Looking for a Strong Crystal Reports developer..

*      Must have excellent communication skills

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Availability for interview:

Availability for joining:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net I
kulbir.gai...@yahoo.in I