Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at CA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: .Net Developer *
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 3+ months*
Candidates for this position must have practical experience with the
• Minimum *6 years* hands-on development experience in the use of *ASP.Net,
*.NET (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0)* technology and *Object* *Oriented* Programming,
including (not limited to) *ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Service*,
Experience of using similar technologies (mainly in *J2SE/J2EE*) will be
• Minimum *4 years Object Oriented* software design and architecture
experience of using best practice (from Microsoft), design patterns,
software framework development.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of *MVC* architecture
• Good understanding of *Service Oriented Architecture* and have practical
experience of implementing *SOA in .NET*.
• Hands-on experience with *.Net Framework 3.5/4.0* and Microsoft
technologies of *WCF*, and *WPF*
• Knowledge of relational database design and development, preferable *SQL
• Excellent experience of using *IDE* like *Visual Studio .NET
• Experienced using team collaboration tools/source control programs,
preferably Team Foundation Server w/Visual Source Safe.
• Familiar with the structure and operation of Microsoft Internet
Information Server (6.0 and higher), Windows 2003 Application Server,
Microsoft SQL Server 2005, etc.
• Display a high degree of inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn at a
detailed and abstract level.
• Highly self-motivated with a strong business sense to capture and fulfill
the business requirements for all products and articulate in an
• Communication: Candidate must possess strong written and verbal
communication skills; also have to be good team player.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at