Position Title: Business Analyst

Location: New York, NY

Duration: Long Term

Business Analyst that knows the MUREX trading system.

Rate is open based on skills set. They know they are tough to find. Talked
to the manager myself today, so I know it's real.

This is ours to lose!

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Availability for interview:

Availability for joining:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net I
kulbir.gai...@yahoo.in I