Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*position  : UI Guru
Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration : longterm*
**Must Haves:*
For the time being (HSO .net based application will not be retired for
another 2-3 years), so they want to make the UI better and they want
someone who is a UI Guru to come in and tell them what to do.
This person will have HTML5, HTML4, XHTML, Advanced Javasript, AJAX and all
the frontend technology experience
He will completely re-design/re-write the UI
He will be the 'goto person' for anything UI related.
He needs to mentor other UI devs in the team
The design will need be rock solid – keeping in mind performance,
efficiency, scalability etc
This person should've experience working in large-scale IT environments
(AT&T, Verizon, Sprint ideally), but any similar Retail web application
experience will also work. (do not send freelance web designer type folks)
This is a .net/C# based application, so ideally they need to have, but obviously frontend focused. (I am putting
this down as
point # 8, because I don't want to see pure developers), even if
they do not have its okay… java based is fine too…

Ideally 10-15 years, but if they have worked on just UI in a large scale
shop 4-6 years is fine.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125