Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position   : Lead WPS Developer
Location  : Charlotte, NC or Concord, CA
Duration  : 18 Months

*Must Have:*
2 years’ experience of hard core, hands on WPS Developing Experience using
IBM integration developer.

*Job Description:
*We need the resource to developer the Mediation Flows, Transformation
Modules in IBM Websphere Process Server and also to co-ordinate with offshore
for other development activities.

*Skill Set:*
IBM Websphere Process Server with Hands on development
Hands-on experience with WebSphere Process Server development projects
using IBM integration developer.
Should have a fair understanding of Human tasks, Mediation flows and
Transformation modules. Knowledge of SOA is preferable.
Hands-on experience with Web/J2EE application development
Familiarity with JMS/WebSphere MQ
Familiarity with enterprise integration concepts
Familiarity with WebSphere App Server (WAS)
Familiarity with Linux
Bonus skill: iLog jRules, WebSphere Business Monitor

*Chris Brown* | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*123