Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at PA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Job Title: Network Operations Center Analyst*
*Duration: 12 month*
*Need Citizens and GC and EAD only.*
* Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of
training and experience.
* *Two years' network or LAN administration experience*, with one year
network technician experience, preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
* Intermediate knowledge of the following *Telecom network* practices and
concepts: *troubleshooting tools* (e.g., line analyzers, breakout boxes,
and network traces), *software* and *hardware installation* and *
configuration*, *network hardware, protocols *(e.g., TCP/IP, DLC, and
* Intermediate knowledge of one or more IT platforms:*AS/400*, *
Client/server*, *IBM mainframe*, *Microsoft Windows* *NT*, *OS/390*, *
Routers *and *switches*, *UNIX.*
* Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the following products:*Cisco
routers *& *switches*,* NetQos*, *Brocade routers *& *switches*, *F5 Load
Balancers*, *ASA Firewalls*, *Concord*, *Lotus Notes*, *Microsoft Office
Suite*, *Ngenius Packet Captures*, *Visio.*
* Certifications - Holds the following certificate or has the ability to
attain within 12 months of hire date: Cisco Certified Network Associate
(CCNA) certificate and Brocade equivalent.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at