Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent SQL Developer position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+Months

Primary Skills: SQL Developer With Perl Development Experience

Job Description:
SQL expert and has  large Web App support experience
SQL language expert working with SQL Server
Able to program complex queries in perl
Php and other scripting experience a plus

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.