*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:Performance Engineers
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Skills required:
Experience installing, configuring, administering and supporting of  HP
Test Tools  (Performance Center, HP Diagnostics, HP LoadRunner, HP BSM9, HP
Sitescope).
Provide first and second level support for both H/W and S/W issues.
Experience with administrating Windows servers and VM's.
Experience with interfacing with Both Network and Security Depts. or
Vendors.
Network Experience.
Oracle experience.
MySQL experience.