We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: .NET Developer (Positions)

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 6+ months Project

The preferred qualifications of the ideal candidate are:  Bachelor's degree
in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent experience including
approximately 3 - 5 years' experience developing .Net 4.0+, C#, and SQL

Required Experience:
- Expert level of understanding .Net 4.0+, C#, and SQL
-Comfortable using Extreme Programming and Pair Programming methods
- 3-5 years' experience developing .Net applications

Preferred Experience:
- Experience with MVC, WCF, and Oracle (PL/SQPL)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development framework

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship: