Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com *
*Location: One Ashburton Place Boston, MA 02108*
* Duration: 6-8 Months*
The Tivoli Access Management Administrator will act as a technical
administrator for the Information Technology Division’s upcoming
installation of IBM’s Tivoli Access Management (TAM) to support Access
Management and Single Sign-On capabilities across a significant portion of
the application portfolio of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. . The
incumbent is responsible for supporting an effort to install TAM within ITD
as a Pilot initiative. In addition, the incumbent will manage the
scaling-out of the TAM solution to additional user populations and managed
- Support major changes to the TAM/SSO service to onboard new internal
and external and potentially in the future, federated applications
- Work with application, network, and infrastructure areas to maintain
the TAM SSO solution
- Review policies and procedures for modifications to the SSO
environment configuration and associated infrastructure settings.
- Work with security team to plan major maintenance and ensure
availability of the environment.
- Provide troubleshooting of issues related to SSO systems
- Lead and/or participate in discussions requiring modifications to the
SSO and on issues involving the SSO and underlying infrastructure
- Help leadership to promote and enforce execution of change management
and standard operating procedures to maintain structure and effectiveness
of the environment
- Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO
system in a large, complex organization.
- Experience with IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) is required and Tivoli
Federated Identity Management (TFIM) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in interfacing WAM/SSO systems to other
enterprise systems such as:
- Experience with Enterprise Directory/Directory Integration IBM Tivoli
Directory Server (ITDS), Active Directory (AD)
- Experience designing and evaluating load tests, capacity planning for
TAM, and application configuration on UNIX and other platforms
- Scripting/programming using PERL, Shell, PHP, C or Python
- Experience with Web Services and SOA
- Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
- Experience with relational databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle),
- Experience with Identity Management solutions (ITIM preferred)
- Should be well versed in TAM capabilities and configurations:
- Authentication repository design and schema
- Protected Object Space
- Access Control Lists
- Strong record of operational success managing Enterprise applications
using Tivoli Access Manager, WebSphere environments including outstanding
uptime and throughput.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills operating Directory systems in a
large, complex organization.
- Experience with ITDS and Active Directory preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of operating & interfacing with
various Platforms such as WebSphere, Portal, .NET and J2EE/JEE applications
- Minimum of three years of experience with integrating web access
management/SSO solutions with Identity Management, Provisioning, and User
- General knowledge of information security, including network security,
infrastructure security, and application security.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at