Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
*Sr. Business Analyst Position:*
*Work site Address: MA*
*Contract Length:* 6 months
*Project(s) Duration*: until end of project
*Hours per Week: 40*
*Deadline for Submission: Friday, January 11, 2013*
*Other Schedule Related: *
*Business Analyst - Senior*
*Position Summary: *
The Business Analyst (BA) serves as a liaison between the business
community, the software quality assurance team, project management office
and the technical development team and, as such, should be well versed in
health plan management, operational concepts and the Project Development
Life Cycle. The BA will be responsible for a defined business functional
area within the overall business structure of MassHealth. The BA must have
sufficient knowledge of the entire scope of the health care business to
insure that the development work within their functional area is compatible
with the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) as a whole. The BA’s
primary responsibility is to ensure that the implemented changes and new
initiatives meet the requirements of the business community and conform to
all applicable Federal and state laws. The BA is an active member in all
phases of the project including: requirements gathering, design and
development activities, testing, implementation, and ongoing operation.
Ideal candidate will have a background that includes expertise in managed
care, and /or eligibility processing with special emphasis on knowledge of
Medicaid subsystem requirements.
*Scope of Work**:*
- Provide solutions to accomplish user defined objectives which support
the EOHHS/Mass Health mission ‘To help the financially needy obtain
high-quality health care that is affordable, promotes independence, and
provides customer satisfaction.’
- Collaborate with business users on creation of system Change Orders
- Balance multiple initiatives / projects that overlap each other while
meeting project specific implementation dates.
- Document requirements and participate in their development (design,
construction, testing, and roll-out)
- Support the operations of the MMIS system
- Proactively research and document potential issues discovered during
day-to-day system usage.
- Document defects in Knowledge Center (KC), using established
- Ensure that defect entry is complete, understandable, and
- Identify business impact and possible ‘workaround’ on all defects.
- Support Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of
1996 – version 5010 transactions
- Develop test plans, test cases and expected results using established
procedures to update the Massachusetts Interactive Portal (MIP) and the KC.
- Execute and review test runs
- Sign off on tested components
- Coordinate review cycles and sign off with business users in all
phases of the project
- Support the development of end-user training materials and end-user
documentation as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a
thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and
translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to interpret and use data in problem solving and process
- Ability to develop and manage workplans.
- Knowledge of the Medicaid program.
- Familiarity with Medicaid and/or Medicare data.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, and to communicate effectively
and interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage time, to set priorities, and to work under time
- Experience in the following is highly desired:
- Systems development lifecycle methodology
- Development and execution of test plans and cases
- Knowledge of technical systems components, structured query language,
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at