*Greetings from Robert,*
If you are interested, please reply back to *rob...@infolob.com* with your
word format resume. Thanks
Position - Network Engineer / Sr. Linux Administrator
Location - Mason, Ohio - Remote Work will be considered
Duration – 6+ Months Contract
* Responsible for all Linux administration activities.
* Responsible for assuring system availability and performance of all Linux
* Provide second level support for customer problems and requests.
* Little daily supervision required.
* Install, update and maintain applications, middleware, system management
tools, operating systems and network in the Linux environment.
* Responsibility for day-to-day operations of the Linux systems.
* Provide technical solutions for problems.
* Provide and maintain documentation such as Systems Operations Guides or
Work Instructions describing local procedures, service level agreements,
* Participate in medium to large projects.
* Able to effectively lead small internal projects.
* Strong Systems Administration skills/experience with at least 5+ years
Linux Operating System skills, including administration, installation,
upgrading, migration, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Hardware architecture knowledge of Intel based servers
* Experience in installing and applying latest patches for Linux Systems
* Experience in installing utilities, compilers, 3rd party software, etc
and configuring Linux from install media.
* Upgrades, installs, configuration and administration for the latest
security and monitoring tools, and to ensure UNIX operating system releases
and patches, as well as related systems software, are distributed and
functioning on approved IT industrial standard practices.
* Strong technical experience in SAN Storage, Disk Management, and disk
* Experience in monitoring the availability & performance of UNIX system.
* Strong skills and experience in Korn/Bourne Shell scripting to automate
system administration jobs.
* Hands-on small project management, document development, testing,
debugging, source control, and maintenance.
* Needs to have strong skills in Disaster Recovery procedures, dual sites
replications and practices and backup/recovery processes and scripting as
well as Unix security.
* Needs to have strong experience in Performance Management & Tuning
analysis and benchmarking of enterprise system in kernel. Setup and
configured network RPC, TCP/IP DNS, SSH, on Linux servers.
* Must be able to work independently but also as an integral part of the
* Able to provide system architecture guidance to the lower level of
subordinates and Unix Administrators.
5 years of Linux administration experience.
* 1 year of experience managing small to medium projects
* Training and experience in high level Sever administration functions such
as high availability, networking, or performance and tuning.
* Linux certifications required.
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Infolob Solutions Inc*
*Email: **rob...@infolob.com** | Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at