Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at PA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 12+ months*

*Interview: Phone then Person*

*Job Description:*
Oracle and PL/SQL code
UNIX shell scripts
Developing and maintaining Oracle and PL/SQL code and UNIX shell scripts,
Perform Data Analysis Ensuring that the performance of all scripts are
optimal in the Oracle/UNIX environment Working with application teams to
help resolve data quality issues and maintain production reference data
Collaborating with other developers to improve performance of application
PL/SQL queries/procedures/packages Closing tickets that are assigned with
proper documentation.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*