Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Java Developer position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12+Months

Primary Skills: experience in Applet/Network programming with strong java
application skills, socket programming

Job Description:
Strong Java skills especially in the development of Applet. Should have good
exposure to Java socket programming.
Strong Java script skills.
Good JSP & HTML skills. Should have excellent understanding of how Applets
are embedded within JSP pages. Good understanding of J2EE skills.
Excellent Analysis and design skills
Good database skills, SQL etc

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.