Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Senior Technical Analyst with LOAN IQ *
*Locations: NY*
*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:*
*Primary Role: * Works closely with Business Analyst to understand
requirements right technical specifications. Works with the developer to
ensure code is completed as designed. Performs initial system testing
-    STRONG Loan IQ knowledge, Data model specifically
-    Strong SQL skills (DB2 SQL preferred)
-    Strong communication and leadership skills.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*