Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of
our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go
through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please
send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.
Appreciate your early response.
*8+yrs SAP WM Consultant/Analyst*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
Duration: 5 Months
The requirement is to help with writing integration test scripts and
performing integration testing working with the client team.
Need someone with Warehouse Management (WM) experience and some Finance
Need about 5 years of SAP experience and good English speaking skills.
Knowledge of HP Mercury and U-Perform would be an asset.
Public Sector experience
*10+yrs SAP FICO Architect
*Need only Locals
Duration: 6+ months*
Working primarily as an SAP Finance and Controlling Solution Architect you
will be responsible for the overall strategic SAP Financial and Strategy
and Planning core components application architecture (Functional & design
focus). As FICO Solution Architect you will be assigned to IT Initiatives
and will be asked to review business requirements and interpret these into
an architectural design. You will be required to participate in blueprint
and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations while
communicating benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business and the
various IT stakeholders. You will also be required to support the
development of business cases for new SAP Financial initiatives. The role
must present the concepts and direction to senior business and IT
executives. The FICO Solution Architect will also be required to support
the implementations after the blueprint has been created by reviewing
deliverables and ensuring the project stays true to the initial designs –
or that the blueprint is updated to reflect significant change.
• Graduate degree from an accredited college/university
• 10+ years IT experience designing enterprise systems with an emphasis on
globally available applications with minimum 8 to 10 + years of experience
in SAP FICO functional design roles (at least ECC 6).
• Expertise working on projects across other SAP systems and components
(e.g. across ECC, CRM and BW). BW experience preferable but not required.
• Subject Matter Expert on SAP landscapes and related architecture.
• Proven track record in designing and delivering complex SAP FICO
enterprise solutions for global organizations.
• Strong knowledge of multi system landscape architecture and integration
aspects between heterogeneous system technologies
• Strong experience as primary functional leader on successful large SAP
projects with the ability to manage resources and multiple projects
simultaneously with multiple complete life cycle implementation of SAP
(with at least 8 years experience). Desired experience with integration of
SAP with other systems such as BizTalk, .NET and Metastorm.
• Experience with SAP NetWeaver application development. Experience must
include application development skills in ABAP or Java (or .NET).
Preference to those with large/complex implementation experience in SAP ECC
5.0, CRM2005, BW 7.0 or higher.
• Experience with ECC 6, CRM 2005/2007, NW2004s (or 7.1), SRM,
• Should have good knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web
Services, SQL Server, SharePoint) and the interoperability between
Microsoft and SAP products
• Good knowledge of Architecture/design techniques (including but not
limited to OO, top-down, structured analysis, component-based design)
• Knowledge of application, database, system, and network design with a
strong understanding of enterprise standard design / development tools and
methodologies (i.e. UML, BPM, VS.NET, Zachman, TOGAF)
• Strong ability to interact with all levels of the organization (from
junior staff to senior executives). Strong collaboration skills,
communication and influencing skills with fluency in English.
• Work effectively with a distributed multi-culture international team,
across time-zones with minimal supervision. Available to travel
internationally and nationally at short notice.
• Preferred SAP certification in one or more SAP core modules (specifically
• Preferred to have published SAP white papers on SDN or similar forums
*10+yrs SAP SD - Global Trade Management Lead consultant
Planned Start Date : 14. January 2013*
*Duration : 3 +months*
*Location : Maumee, OH*
• Primary project scope is global GTM implementation in ECC, but review is
on the design of customer-specific business process for the global Hedge
Desk Operations (HDO) that will be integrated into the ECC-GTM suite.
• Knowledge of integration points with MM, TR, and FI.
• Detailed understanding of the following as it relates to commodity
o Spreads and Trades
o Risk Management
o All types of financial instruments (options, futures, etc.)
o Market Limits
o Understanding of stops, deliveries, and redeliveries
• Ability to review interface designs required
• Team lead experience required
• Strong oral and written communication skills in a client facing
• Solution Manager experience required
• HPQC experience
• Prior QA experience
*Scope of Tasks:*
This is a very challenging QA review that requires extensive experience
with a large Partner-led program environment.
The customer is in the process of developing a custom Hedge Desk and would
like to identify as many potential process issues as possible upfront.
Candidate must be able to quickly assess the solution and provide
QA Review - Time; Jan 14 - 25 onsite, balance offsite / onsite combined.
*10+yrs SAP Payroll SME
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: Jan 14th
Duration: 1 month*
Payroll SME to assist with resolution of defects.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
C: 630-444-7436 // F: 847-556-1234
Email: swa...@3coresystems.com // Url: 3coresystems.com
IM: Yahoo : swapna2956 // Gtalk : swapna2956
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at