Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Java UI Developer position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Java UI Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+Months

Job Description:
Experience in using Html, CSS, Javascript, JSPs, Servlets, Ajax, Flash and
Java Beans .comfortable
Java Developer. She/he should be comfortable with the MVC architecture and
would have used web frameworks like Struts and others (e.g. Spring etc.).
tier Java classes
Knowledge/understanding of Scrum or any other agile methodology is highly

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.