Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Job Title: Lead SAP PLM Analyst
Location: Andover, MA (Boston)
Duration: 8+ Months Contract

Skype Interview Tonight....I have a time slots 7:00 or 7:30 PM

*Required Skills & Experience:*
Lead SAP PLM Experience:
5 years project experience in SAP PLM with 3 full lifecycle implementations
SAP DMS Migration or Upgrade experience highly desirable.
Database Upgrade experience with SAP MAXDB and/or SAP Content Server
Expert Knowledge of SAP PLM components consistent with the deliverables
required in section
Business knowledge concerning the creation and management of ECO’s,
Engineer Change Requests (ECR), Document Information Records
Demonstrated ability to lead Organizational Change.
Expert knowledge from previous experience that can be  shared with Smith &
Nephew to evaluate alternatives and best practices if and when the project
deliverables encounter technical or organizational constraints.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123