*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#compose>

Position :-1
Job Title: QA Tester with Guidewire Experince
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Immediate Need It is VERY important that I get resumes TODAY! --

Guidewire QA Tester ($50/hr) – The need to have worked in a Guidewire
environment and /or P&C environment working with Claims, Billing and / or
Policy center, also QC and QTP.

Position :-2
Job Title: Business Analyst with Guidewire Experince
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Business Analyst ($50/hr) – Guidewire and / or Property & Casualty and
Claims Center experience

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC