Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Project Manager position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Project Manager

Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6+Months

Primary Skills: IMS (Integrated Master Schedules) for government work

Job Description:
Manage the IT IMS for use in cross functional program alignment and delivery
Update reporting for TMEC and Government status weekly
Manage incorporation of vendor high level schedules into IT IMS to achieve
alignment and insight into delivery commitments
Manage escalations of vendor issues (PGBA, SourceHOV) with regard to IT
Liaison between IT and TMO

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.