Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at PA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: Oracle DBA / PeopleSoft*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 6 + months*

*Job Description: *
*Oracle DBA*, experienced with *PeopleSoft v9.1* and* performance tuning* -
Provide day-to-day DBA support for the client’s *PeopleSoft Financials* and
*HR system*, identify performance improvements and facilitate
implementation, work directly with the clients to provide expertise,
determine work priorities and provide status, coordinate with the offshore
team to drive priority initiatives to completion. He/she can work
independently and suggest and implement solutions to the client. The
resource should also know *MS SQL 2005* but majority of his/her work will
be on *Oracle DBA.*

*Requirements: *
• *Oracle SQL Performance turning*
• Oracle partitions and know the *Oracle 11g* new features such as interval
partitioning, extended stats, *OEM 11g*
• *MS SQL*

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*