Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent SAS Admin position with one of our clients. Please send
suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: SAS Admin
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 3+Months

Job Description:
Have a working knowledge of the Base SAS language: Data Step, Procedures,
SQL and SAS Macros
Know the SAS toolset(s) used in the organization, most commonly: SAS Display
Manager and Enterprise Guide
Have an investigative mind to be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
Strong knowledge of the operating system(s) that SAS is installed on, such
as memory management, file system architecture, CPU utilization etc
Be adept in  the use of the SAS support website (http://support.sas.com) and
SAS documentation for installation setup and troubleshooting
Understand how to apply hot fixes, patches, service packs and do version

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.