Hope you are doing well…
Please find the job description below and send me the updated resume at
*Job Title *
Ab Initio Senior Developer
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
8+ years of exp
*Technical/Functional Skills *
Ab Initio Senior Developer
· 5+ years of core experience in Abi Inito
· Experience in migration of graphs from older version of Abi Inito
to Abi Inito version 3.x
· Experience in Ab Initio Continuous graphs is preferred.
· Experience in designing, delivering and maintaining complex,
large-volume data warehouse applications
· Teradata experience, including Multiload, Fastload, T-Pump and
· UNIX/Linux familiarity, KSH shell & PERL scripting experience
• Develop relevant functional and technical documentation.
• Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis,
Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning
and High Volume Data Loads.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Strong
analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired. Some
knowledge of mortgage industry required.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical
deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
• High energy, self-motivation, attention to detail, creativity,
flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to meet
deadlines and with offshore team.
• Create and enhance administrative, operational and technical
policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and
• Interact with Release Management, Configuration Management,
Architecture Support Database Support, other Development teams and
Operations as required
• Work with business users to translate requirements into system
flows, data flows, data mappings etc., and develop solutions to complex
• Solid and professional communications skills, both verbal and
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Migration of graphs to Abi Inito 3.x
- Impact Analysis
- Upgrade Abi Inito
- Production role out
· Standardization of sand box
· Identifying opportunities for optimization
· Cleanup of sand box
· Change and Release Management
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Able to plan/track tasks/activities
Report progress/challenges to Project Manager - \
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Requirements Analysis
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Customer Focus
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Results Orientation
Bachelor's degree or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Along with the resume please send the below details.
Need below details ASAP:
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Availability for Skype based interview:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat | (D) 802 735 0262 | (w):802.383.1500 ext 165 | (F): 802.383.1501
email:*bha...@itechus.com* | iTech US, Inc.
Texas/Vermont/NJ/India | URL:www.iTechUS.com <http://www.itechus.com/> |
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action with respect to the content of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete this mail from your records or click on the link
below and press SEND:
iTech US, Inc. is neither liable for the proper and complete
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at