hi please Share the profiles to nar...@nivasoft.com ASAP.
*Position:* Sr SW Engineer-J2EE/WEB
*Client:* Banking Company
*Rate:* Upto $60/hr on C2C ( Must Have 8 years of experience )
*Interview:-* Phone then In-person ( Must be local )
*Location:* San Diego, CA
This role is a key member of the eCommerce Systems Group and important
contributor to the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of
these systems. This group is responsible for development of a broad range
of applications and services including the bank's Enterprise Ecommerce Web
Applications. These web applications have multiple external and internal
customers and are strategic to the bank's internet presence.
*Major responsibilities include:*
• Formulates system scope and objectives, and devises and
modifies procedures to solve problems. Prepares detailed specs from which
programs will be written
• Design, code, test, debug and document web applications and
• May plan, coordinate and administer databases including
issues relating to security and integrity of controls
• Establishes project schedules and budget estimates
• Recommends system improvements, new applications and develops
plans to improve service
• All positions require the ability to communicate effectively
both orally and in writing
• Conceives, plans and implements original approaches to solve
complex problems of diverse scope. Is able to prepare and present technical
concepts to internal audiences. Recommends appropriate new
technologies for projects
• Frequent interaction with users of project teams to establish
system specifications and resolve problems. Principal contact for complex
• Represents the department and/or Division on systems efforts
having a bank wide impact
• Interacts with vendors to resolve system problems
• Trains users and other high level systems professionals in
implementation of the most complex systems
• Regularly provides technical interpretation and guidance on
most complex computing problems
• Serves as technical leader by planning and directing the work
of other professionals to meet project deadlines, technical specifications
and user requirements
• May be group or project leader
• High level technical contributor; recognized as a resource
both within and outside the department.
• Recommend appropriate new technologies for projects
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
other technical field
• Considerable breadth of progressively complex enterprise,
customer facing, web application software development experience
• A minimum of 4 years proven hands-on experience in enterprise
level J2EE development. Work should include both server/client side
technologies and open source tools/frameworks.
• A self-starter with minimal supervision required is expected.
• Extensive technical skills, project management, and
professional communication skills are essential.
• Requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally
and in writing, and work in a team structure.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours when the job requires it.
• Excellence is required in analytical abilities, verbal and
written communications (including documentation), interpersonal
relationship skills, and teamwork.
• Strong problem solving skills are a must.
• Experience with WebSphere and JBoss.
• UNIX/Linux scripting experience is preferred
• Experience with MQ is preferred.
• Database design and analysis experience, preferably on Oracle
• 2 years experience with Hibernate and Spring preferred.
• 2 years of experience with XML/XSLT preferred.
• One year minimum of experience with Web Services is also very
• A minimum of 2 years of report writing and presentation
experience in front of peers and management.
• One year of Web Services experience preferred.
• Experience with WebSphere Application Developer and/or
Eclipse a plus.
Off :732-561-8050 * 204
Nivasoft, Inc | 241 Forsgate Dr, Ste 207 | Jamesburg, NJ 08831
Please make a note of my email id has been changed from firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at