Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Sr.Business Analyst position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Sr.Business Analyst
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Duration: 12+Months

Primary Skills: Facets, HIPAA Gateway, Facets Letter Generator ,domain
knowledge in Medical insurance, Hospital management etc.

Job Description:
HIPAA Gateway,

Facets Letter Generator,
Minimum 2-5 years increasingly complex analyses, forecasting, and data
management responsibilities.
Strong background in extracting and compiling data, creating reports and
displaying information.
experience combining operational and financial data.
Proven ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative
Proficiency with PC-based systems, including Microsoft Excel and Access.
Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL.
Health care industry background; preferred

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.