We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. SQL Server Developer/ DBA
Location: Dallas, TX- must be local to TX
Duration: 6-12+ Months Project
The ideal candidate will have with a passion for database development and
solid SQL Server Database Administration experience. The primary
responsibilities are in the design, development, implementation and
maintenance of SQL Server database solutions for business applications.
Expertise in such areas as database objects (stored procedures, user-defined
functions, tables, views, indexes, etc.), along with solid working knowledge
of database administrative processes, including the ability to implement,
configure, and troubleshoot database instances. Additional responsibilities
may include SQL Clustering, archiving and backup of data, partition
management, storage optimization, security modeling, capacity and
utilization analysis, and disaster recovery planning.
* Work closely with development team to design and implement SQL
Server databases and integrations for business applications.
* Perform requirements gathering and analysis working closely with
business owners and team members.
* Performs problem resolution and root cause analysis along with
recommending and implementing preventive techniques.
* Ensure standardization of SQL coding practices and adherence to
coding standards, change control, SQL best practices.
* Ensures overall health, reliability, performance, availability and
capacity of databases, data marts, and data warehouse.
* Develop and maintain backup and recovery processes for all
application databases. Maintain an active-active SQL multiple node Cluster
* Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred or equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
* Minimum 5+ years of practical experience with SQL Server (e.g. 2005,
2008, 2008R2) in a large scale corporate enterprise.
* Minimum 5+ years scripting, tuning, debugging, troubleshooting and
other advanced database administration concepts.
* Expert knowledge of SQL Server administrative tools, including SQL
Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Agent, SQL Server
Surface Area Configuration, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, Server Broker,
and the bcp and sqlcmd utilities.
* Expert Transact-SQL skills and the ability to create complex
queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, views, and
other database objects.
* Experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Experience monitoring and tuning databases to provide a high
availability of service.
* Ability to plan, implement, and maintain backup and restore
operations, replication, log shipping, database mirroring, and clustering.
* Demonstrated expertise in production control and change management
* Hyperion Essbase experience also a plus.
**Flexibility to work from home several days a week however you need to be a
local candidate in the DFW area**
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C/ Employer details:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
kulbir.gainam <mailto:vipulj...@yahoo.com> @yahoo.com I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at